Dear Parents & Families,
YWCA Lower Cape Fear announces it will be open for childcare for children ages 0 to 12 years old for all working parents or parents who are looking for work. We look forward to welcoming our students back to the YWCA!
Child care hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. We will maintain our strict guidelines to ensure your safety and the safety of YWCA staff and other students. Here is what we’re doing:
- If you or anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, or you suspect you or someone in your household has COVID-19, do not enter the building
- Students will have their temperature checked at the front desk
- Parents must wait until their child’s temperature is recorded before leaving
- If the student has a temperature above 100.4 degrees he/she will not be able to stay in child care, and will not be able to return until fever subsides
- Families will not be able to walk children to the classroom
- YWCA staff will take children to immediately wash their hands after getting their temperature checked, and then escort them to the classroom
- For pick up, YWCA staff will bring your child to you in the lobby
- Staff will conduct daily health checks on every child, and will send child home if
- They have a temperature above 100.4, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and diarrhea
- Needs more care than staff can provide without compromising the health and safety of other children
Thank you for your continued support. Our educators have shown us the incredible lengths they’ll go to for our children — even in times of uncertainty. We are so proud of our staff; their resiliency and stability has sustained the safe, loving, and supportive environment for our children.
Questions or concerns? Call us at 910-799-6820 or email email@example.com.
YWCA Lower Cape Fear