Moving Ahead | Financial Empowerment
The Allstate Foundation Moving Ahead Curriculum is an educational resource designed to help survivors of domestic violence achieve financial independence and rebuild their lives.
- Learn Online. This interactive, self-paced digital tool provides financial education that can be learned and accessed anywhere with internet connection.
- Gain Strategies to address financial and safety challenges when ending an abusive relationship
- Work through challenges after an abuser has misused the survivor’s personal information
- Take the steps to build a strong financial base, such as budgeting, saving, building credit and managing debt
- Complete Five Modules. Topics include:
- Understanding Financial Abuse: Keeping Safe and Starting Over
- Learning Financial Fundamentals
- Mastering Credit Basics
- Building Financial Foundations
- Long-Term Planning
The Allstate Foundation Moving Ahead Curriculum offers a range of information from basic money and financial management principles to advanced, long-term financial planning.
This curriculum is dedicated to domestic violence survivors everywhere.
Surviving from day-to-day, struggling to make ends meet, escaping abuse and starting over can be frightening. Trust in your right to be safe. And understand that change is possible.
The Allstate Foundation
Established in 1952, The Allstate Foundation is an independent, charitable organization made possible through subsidiaries of The Allstate Corporation. The Allstate Foundation works to create prosperous communities where people are inspired and empowered to fulfill their hopes and dreams by empowering youth, ending domestic violence, strengthening nonprofit leaders and transforming communities. Learn more at allstatefoundation.org
For more information, please contact: