Join us at the YWCA Pool for a variety of water aerobics classes! The natural buoyancy of the water allows for joints, muscles, and ligaments to move freely and comfortably, without the body being strained, pounded or jarred. Water provides a natural resistance, which helps in toning and strengthening of muscles throughout the entire body.
Benefits of Water Aerobics:
- Non-weight bearing exercise
- Improves muscular endurance
- Improves core strength and endurance
- Great exercise for pregnant women
- Improves flexibility
- Improves cardiovascular conditioning
- Burns enormous amounts of calories
- Keeps the body cool during exercise
- Fun and enjoyable exercise
- Great way to modify or spice up your normal exercise routine
|CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE|
|7:00 - 7:55 AM||Deep Water Workout||Deep Water Workout|
|7:00 - 8:00 AM||Deep Water Workout||Deep Water Workout||Deep Water Workout|
|8:00 - 9:00 AM||Fit and Fun in the Water (shallow water)|
|8:15 - 9:15 AM||Rise n' Shine (shallow water)||Rise n' Shine (shallow water)||Rise n' Shine (shallow water)||Rise n' Shine (shallow water)||Rise n' Shine (shallow water)|
Annual YWCA Membership Fees:
Youth Membership (under 17): $25
Individual Membership (18+): $35
Family Membership: $55
Senior Membership (60+): $30
Monthly Unlimited Passes*:
Single Individual Pass: $45
Family Pass: $60
Senior Individual Pass (60+): $40
Senior Family Pass (60+): $55
*Includes Unlimited Water Aerobics & Pool Pass with monthly fees listed
Daily Water Aerobics: $6
- Rise n’ Shine: Enjoy a different instructor every morning for a safe water program in shallow water that gives you cardiac conditioning plus toning and flexibility.
- Making Waves: A low impact and movement class in shallow water for those looking for an exercise that is beneficial for individuals with arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis or any ailments that limit activity.
- Deep Water Workout: a non-weight bearing exercise in our deep end with aquatic fitness belts.
- Fit and Fun in the Water: Experience a great cardio and toning workout in shallow water. Plan on an upbeat and continuous class with a safe and very low impact focus.
Looking for a one-on-one workout? Join one of our instructors for an individualized workout suited to your needs whether it be aerobics, yoga or functional water training to relieve and control symptoms of various ailments.
Personal Training Fees
30 Minute Session: $25.00
45 Minute Session: $35.00
Schedule based on the availability of instructors.