Equal Opportunity Employer: The YWCA Lower Cape Fear is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against because of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alien status, citizenship status, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other classification protected by law.
Early Education & Youth Enrichment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- PT Summer Camp/After School Teachers: Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalency and at least 6 months of experience in a licensed childcare facility
- Approval letter of qualification from DCDEE preferred
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Must pass a criminal background check
The YWCA is accepting applications for CDL Drivers needed for the 2019-20 school year. We are looking for individuals to transport students after school to our after school programs.
Minimum qualifications include: must be 25 years of age, must have a high school diploma or equivalency, must be able to pass a state background check, must have a good driving record and passenger endorsement. Most importantly, individuals must also enjoy working with children!
This is a part-time position working 10-15 hours per week.
To be considered, please complete the employment application below and return to the YWCA.