Living the Dream Center for Entrepreneurship
YWCA Lower Cape Fear’s Living the Dream Center for Entrepreneurship provides small business coaching for people wanting to start a business and those who currently own a business and want support with growth.
- Classes and workshops, topics include:
- Business Plan Development
- One-on-one counseling with experienced business consultants
- Financial support from outside resources
- Program takes 3-4 months to complete
The YWCA works hard to ensure all people, regardless of economic status, are provided access to our programs and services.
For more information, please contact: