The YWCA’s successes are built by hundreds of people who donate their time, resources, and imagination to create programs and initiatives devoted to women and their families. The YWCA Lower Cape Fear, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, is supported largely through generous tax-deductible contributions from individuals and organizations. Your donation propels us forward in our mission and in our impact. Your support truly makes a difference in the lives of the thousands of families we serve every year.
YOU CAN HELP BY:
- Making a donation in honor of or in memoriam
- Making a recurring monthly gift
- Donating to the Dolores T. Kirk Scholarship Fund, created to support enrolled families with childcare tuition assistance
- Inquire and participate in matching gift programs available at your organization or company
- Establishing planned giving or estate giving
- Becoming a sponsor for special events as an individual, group, or company
- Setting the YWCA Lower Cape Fear as your designated charity through Amazon Smile
- Contribute often requested items from our Programs Wish List
Ways to Give
We welcome your donation either online or in the mail. To make a tax-deductible donation by mail, please send donations to:
YWCA Lower Cape Fear
2815 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28412
The YWCA will be collecting the following items for families impacted by Hurricane Florence:
The YWCA Lower Cape Fear in-kind needs list is updated quarterly; however, our in-kind needs change on a daily basis.
After School / Summer Camp Program
New outside toys (balls, cones, skipping ropes, shovels and buckets, etc.)
New art supplies (colored construction paper, tempera paint, glue sticks, paint brushes, collage materials, etc.)
Tot Spot Preschool
New construction paper
New paints in every color
New glue sticks
TV/DVD player for classes
Automatic vacuum for pool
New Choices Program
New school supplies
Snacks and drinks for meetings
New multipurpose white copy paper
New white out rollers
New glue sticks
Did you know that you can support our mission to eliminate racism and empower women by shopping on Amazon? It’s a simple way to give back with your every day purchases!
Log on to Amazon Smile, go to “Your Account” and select “Change Your Charity.”
Search “YWCA Lower Cape Fear” and select us as your charity of choice. With every purchase, YWCA Lower Cape Fear will receive a donation of 0.5%!
Choose from many giving options, including naming YWCA Lower Cape Fear as a beneficiary in your will and more complex trust arrangements that provide lifelong income. Help us secure the future of the YWCA.
If you have any questions about supporting YWCA Lower Cape Fear with a planned gift, please contact CEO Charrise Hart.